Saturday, September 8, 2007

Abigail Grace's 3-D Pictures

Just thought I would share a few pictures of Abigail. We are hoping she will be here around the 9th to 14th of Oct. But we will see since it mainly depends on her. My next Dr. appt is on the 12th so I am hoping he has some good news for me! All I need is for her to drop and the Dr. will induce. I am sure he will be sending me for another ultrasound too to see how much she weights. As of my last appt she was measuring 4 weeks ahead just my uterus measurements. But that's is enough to make me concerned about how big she is going to be. For those who don't know or remember Grady was 8 lbs 8 oz. and 2 1/2 weeks early! Lucky me!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love it her name. I can't wait to meet her. I am sure you are so tired of being pregnant-I know Trisha is. I hope all goes well with delivery. I love your blog too! As soon as I figure out my memory card thing, I'll update my blog!