Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Disneyland

Ok so call me a dork but I love Disneyland. It's the happy place on earth, hahaha well it would be if I didn't have a grumpy 2 yr old. So I love living in California, we are an hour away from Disneyland, Sea world, the Wild Animal Park, Knotts Berry Farm. We are close by all the great things of Southern CA. So we decided to make a 2 day trip to Disneyland. We got a room at the Disneyland hotel. Got there Monday afternoon, checked in, went to dinner at the Rain forest Cafe. Then walked threw downtown Disney and went to California Adventure. Though there isn't much for Grady to do at California Adventure it was fun to see it all decorated for the Holidays. It was nice to be able to go to the hotel rather then drive home. Then we got up the next morning at 4 am, not by choice but Grady woke up then and wanted to go to Disneyland. Yeah lucky us huh? Mike had a meeting so Grady, Abigail & I went to Goofy's Kitchen and had breakfast with Goofy. He had a great time and I was a bad mom and didn't take any pictures at breakfast. Once we were done we head to Disneyland where we spent the day (in 80 degree weather, it was a beautiful day). So here are the many pictures.

At the Disneyland Hotel, not that impressed with the hotel.
Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe, they have a thunder & rain storm every half hour and the animals move and make noise. Pretty cool.
At California Adventure - Grady & Daddy with Matter & McQueen, Grady wanted to drive them.
At California Adventure - Grady & Daddy with they bug eyes on for the Bugs Life Show
At California Adventure - Abigail slept threw the whole thing
The Tree's were all lite up like this threw Downtown Disney

Next Day at Disneyland - Grady & Ariel (Little Mermaid is his favorite movie right now)

Grady in front of the Castle

Once again Abigail slept threw most of the day.

Grady finally crashed

Grady watching the Parade

Mickey & Minne ice staking on their float

5 comments:

Monica said...

I can't believe that we still haven't been to disneyland yet! My hope is to go this coming spring. I will let you know so you can give me all the insider info and how to do it! I know it will be crazy!

I'm glad that Abigail slept most of the time. Sometimes babies dominate with their schdules.

I'm so glad you still find the time to blog now that you are so busy with two!

The Maples Family said...

Depending on when you come we (or me and the kids) might be adle to go at least one of the days you go. Grady loves Disneyland, when we got inside the gates he yelled YEA Disneyland! So Briley will love it.

I am trying to keep up with blogging. Though most of my blogs are pictures. But at least I am blogging unlike some of your sisters. HAHAHA!

Susie said...

Kristen - you are so like your mom - she took everything in stride when her kids were little - I would have FREAKED out to have taken a two year old and infant to Disneyland - good for you!!! I love Disneyland too - and so wish I lived an hour away! Your children are so cute!!!

Lea, Robert and Jaxon said...

Cute Pictures!

Kate said...

I love Disneyland too!! How fun! I love the picture of Abigail all bundled up in her stroller!! So cute!