Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas

Christmas great. We had our big dinner on Christmas Eve, and Jenica & Justin came over. We opened our Christmas PJ's and then Jenica & Justin opened their presents cause they weren't spending Christmas day with us. So here are a few pictures. Grady opening his present from Jenica & Justin
Opening his Christmas PJ's
Grady & Abigail in their matching Christmas PJ's
The Christmas Tree
Me, Grady & Abigail before the opening started
Abigails gift from Lea
Grady & his snake

and the last present of the morning his powerwheel that he won't even sit in!

3 comments:

Monica said...

How did you get that power wheel home? Don't you just love it when you get a present for your kids that you think they will totally love, and then they don't even care about it? It happens!

I'm so glad you went to Oregon for Christmas. I bet it was so fun! Your kids are so adorable, especially with those matching pj's!

We did gingerbread houses last year and all Briley cared about was eating the candy. I'm putting those on hold for a few more years.

I'm glad you had a good trip and thanks for the tips on swimming-it's getting better, although I know you would still laugh at my technique!

The Maples Family said...

We drove the long bed truck up there which has a shell, so that's how we got all the stuff home. The power wheel was daddy's idea. I didn't want to get it for him, but I lost that battle.

I'm glad that swimming is getting better. I would never laugh at you. Swimming isn't as easy as everyone thinks. But keep swimming and it will get easier and easier.

Susie said...

Ahhhh - I recognize the Paavo Airola original oil paintings - I have one myself, a gift from your grandpa - I love it!! Looks like you had a haul to bring home!! I'm trying to convince you mom to book a condo in Carlsbad in June - keep working on her!!