Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged

I've been TAGGED

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was in High School, spent most of my time swimming and working as a lifegurad/swim instructor.

5 things on my to do list today: 1. Clean my house for our SuperBowl Party 2. take a nap 3. Make a few phone calls 4. Take & Pick up Grady from Preschool. 5. Get the mail

Snacks I enjoy: Lets see...chips, chocolate, ice cream, cheese & crackers, salsa & chips, to name a few.

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: First I would invest most of it so that way we could live off the interest. But then I would buy some nice property in Carlsbad and build our dream house along with a house for my parents to live in right next door. And I am sure I would buy a few things, maybe a new car, clothes, shoes, stuff for the kids.

3 of my bad habits: Eating too many sweets, talking on the phone too much & shopping too much.

5 places I have lived: Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona

5 jobs I have had: Swim Instructor, Lifeguard, AR Mananger, Service Dept. Head Cashier & Receptionist

5 things people don't know about me: 1. I'm 1/4 Swedish, Mormor (grandma) was raised there 2. I swim competetivly 3. I love photography 4. I want to go back to school when my kids are older to be a RN in Labor & Delivery 5. And the big shocker... Mike and I are in the process of adopting a week old baby girl. Her name is Kennedy Cathrine-Marie, she was born Jan. 24th weighing 5 lbs 5 oz and 17 inches long. She came home with us on Sat. the 27th. So life is busy with 3 kids under the age of 3.


tagging: Lea, Kelly, Brooke, Kate & SusieAbigail & Kennedy

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness Kristen I can't believe you just adopted a baby! Did you guys apply to adopt or was it a surprise?? Have fun with her she is a cutie!

The Maples Family said...

It was a surprise! I will post the story soon.

Monica said...

WHAT????
I'm in total shock! I'm so happy for you, but wow, you are busy! You need to inform me on that story-It's like you have twins!


PS: has lea had her baby?? I will check her blog right now.

Shannon E. said...

Congratulations on your new little girl...what an amazing story! Life sure will be busy with 3 kids under the age of 3, but I survived and if anyone can do it you can!
Both of your girls are beautiful.

*~~**~~**~ Sheree said...

She's a lucky little girl! What a wonderful family to be a part of!