Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Training!

We had a pretty good trip considering we have 3 kids under the age of 3. We went to 2 games while we were there in the lovely 90 degree weather. Sat. was a rough day, the kids were not so good and it was hot with no breeze. Sun was a much better day, the girls slept most of the game and Grady made a friend with the little boy sitting behind us. We also went swimming that night. Abigail loves the water. Mon was Grady's b-day so we had a few presents for him and then we went to this place called Castle & Coasters. They have games, miniature golf and rides (which were closed) Tues we head home! So here are a few pictures from our trip!
Catie - Sat Abigail - Sat Grady & Catie sleeping - Sat.
Grady, Abigail & Catie - SunAbigail in her cute Padres outfit - Sun
Abigail getting ready to go swimming - Sun
Abigail's first time underwater
Grady, Mommy & Abigail
Grady Opening his b-day presents
Grady & Daddy playing miniature golf on his b-day
Grady playing games on his b-day

6 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! I wish we could have seen you!

Susie said...

How cute that the girls had matching outfits!!! Hope you wore your bullet proof vests at Castles and Coasters - it has turned SCARY there!!

The Maples Family said...

Susie, we were there during the day Mon. so it was pretty calm. I noticed pretty much everywhere we went, there were empty builds. A lot has closed all over. It was like that 2 yrs ago when we went.

Monica said...

What a fun, crazy, busy vacation! I bet you're glad to be home. Are you even moved it yet?

The kids all look so cute and they are getting so big!

We are so excited to come to California-I'll call you soon and let you know of our final plans!

Shannon E. said...

You guys are so brave to attempt such a fun trip, I never wanted to do things like that when my 3 kids were that little, but when we did I was always glad because it turned out great (as long as I had Jeff to help!)

Susie said...

I wish I could swim - I've tried several times - even though my kids are great swimmers - I SINK - last summer I told the kids I'm going to swim a 50 today - they burst out laughing but that is a big deal to me - swimmers have the BEST bodies - total tone!! I loved playing tennis with your mom - she has a mean slice - we used to meet at the Roadrunner park at night when you kids were little and play - then we got too busy and lazy - darn, I wish we would have continued to play together!!