Thursday, March 20, 2008

We Moved!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up! I've been extremely busy cause WE MOVED!!! It was kind of short notice but we are extremely happy to be out in Carlsbad now! Pictures to come soon...after I finish unpacking. Anyhow we are off to Arizona tomorrow for our mini vacations! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! Here's a few random pictures of the kids!

Abigail kind of sitting by herself (she fell over shortly after the picture)

Catie is growing

Grady at the San Diego Air & Space Museum

4 comments:

Susie said...

What??? You moved to Carlsbad!!! I'm so jealous - email me your phone no and I'll call you when we come in June, I'd love to see your kids - I'm still hoping your mom will bring the family in June too!!!

Monica said...

That is so great! I can't wait to see the new pictures. Do you guys have to do much to your new house?
Have fun in AZ and happy birthday to Grady!

Kate said...

That is so awesome! I am glad you will be so close to us!

Shannon E. said...

Congrats on moving! That must have been so much work, especially with your three little ones! Your kids are all so cute Kristen. I hope you get all settled soon. Still no baby girl name for us yet, but we sure are excited getting ready and changing out all the boy stuff for girl!